How to comment on The Bradenton Times articles
Add your own opinion to our news articles
One of the primary goals of The Bradenton Times is to be a community voice for Bradenton and Manatee County. One way we do this is to provide our readers the opportunity to comment on our news articles.
At the bottom of most of The Bradenton Times news articles, you will see the text link:
"Click here to add a comment to this page"
Click on this link and you will be presented with the comment section.
All fields are required.
- You comment for the article shoud be entered in the "Your Comment:" section.
- Your first and last name should go in the "Your Full Name:" section.
- Your email address should go in the "Your E-Mail:" section.
- You must also complete the "word challenge" item. Enter the two words shown in the box below the words. This "word challenge" helps up eliminate automated comments and "comment spam" from being posted to the website.
- Finally, click on the "Submit Comments" link.
That's it! Your comment will be sent to The Bradenton Times.
Please note that The Bradenton Times reviews all comments before posting them. Typically comments are reviewed and posted to the live site on the day they are submitted.