News Section: Movers and Shakers
Movers and Shakers: Grapevine Communications Expands Roster with Locally and Internationally Renowned Clients
Grapevine Communications, a Sarasota full-service advertising, marketing and public relations agency, is proud to announce its continued growth with the addition of eight new clients to date in 2014. These new clients represent a wide range of industries and include the upcoming Modern Pentathlon World Cup Final and Olympic trial events, to be hosted by Sarasota-Bradenton and televised to millions of households worldwide.
The latest of a number of national and international sporting events to take place in Sarasota-Manatee, Modern Pentathlon brings the potential for an astounding economic impact on the local community. As the ad agency of record for the world-renowned athletic events,
Grapevine will provide its range of marketing, advertising, public relations and multi-media talents through 2016 for the Modern Pentathlon World Cup Finals plus three more major competitions. These include the prestigious 2014 World Cup Final Championship (June 5 - 8, 2014); 2015 World Cup Competition (March 2015); 2016 United States Olympic Team Trials (March 2016); and 2016 World Cup Final Competition (June 2016).
In addition to heading up the strategic broadcast, print and online marketing programs supporting the pentathlon events, Angela Massaro-Fain, Grapevine Founder and President, and John Fain, Grapevine Executive Vice President, will serve as co-chairs for the Modern Pentathlon Marketing Committee. “We are thrilled to introduce the world to the Sarasota-Manatee region as a destination of unparalleled natural beauty, top-flight amenities, and unsurpassed commitment to culture and the arts,” said Modern Pentathlon Executive Chair
Katherine Harris. "Only Grapevine Communications can bring the depth and experience in groundbreaking creative solutions and services to shine the spotlight on such a landmark opportunity for our region.”
The selection of Grapevine by Sarasota Bradenton Modern Pentathlon accompanied what was already a remarkable beginning to 2014, in which the firm added several new clients and staff members to accommodate its growth. Among the new companies to sign with the ad agency include:
• Matrix24 – A Sarasota-based manufacturer of EverSāfe all-natural mosquito protection products, available at national retail locations.
• Gould & Lamb – The industry leader and provider of Medicare compliance services to the global insurance and self-insurance marketplace.
• Anna Maria Oyster Bar – A multi-award winning local restaurant with three area locations: Anna Maria Oyster Bar and Halfway Deck & Lounge in Bradenton, Anna Maria
Oyster Bar Cortez and Anna Maria Oyster Bar Ellenton.
• Uflex USA – A recognized leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of marine steering and control systems. Ultraflex products can be found as original equipment on the finest boats built around the world.
• J.E. Charlotte Construction Corp. – One of the top 50 contractors on Florida’s Gulf Coast and the provider of a full range of commercial construction management services.
• Taylor James Fine Cabinetry – Serving Sarasota since 1982 with high-quality custom cabinet designs and styles.
• Karins Engineering - With offices in Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Naples/Ft. Myers, and Ft. Lauderdale, Karins Engineering Group, Inc. is a full-service firm offering civil,
structural and mechanical engineering services to government and industry throughout Florida.
• Eagle Product Inspections - As pioneers in x-ray inspection technology, Eagle Product Inspection is enhancing the physical contamination detection and quality inspection
capabilities of food and pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide.
“Our team is thrilled to work with such outstanding, respected names in our community and beyond,” said Angela Massaro-Fain, Grapevine’s Founder and President. “We look forward to continuing to produce the dynamic, attention-grabbing materials and campaigns for those who put their trust in Grapevine and the tangible results we deliver.”
Grapevine Communications provides full-service advertising, marketing and public relations services to clients nationwide. The firm is the most award-winning advertising agency in Sarasota, Florida; voted 2014 Best Marketing/PR Agency by SRQ Magazine Readers, and earned the 2010 Frank G. Berlin, Sr. Small Business of the Year Award
by the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce. For more information on Grapevine Communications, contact Miranda Spinner at MSpinner@grapeinc.com or 941-351-0024.
Join the conversation post Facebook comments here or on our site at the bottom of article.
In Addition to Facebook Comments You Can Also Post Comments Below
Click here to add a Non-Facebook comment to this page
Sign up for our free news subscription - a great way to stay informed!