News Section: Local Government
Manatee County Commission Agenda Results: 12/03/2013
BRADENTON -- At Tuesday's BOCC meeting, commissioners voted to approve the MPO 5-year Tentative Work program. In other business, Suzie Dobbs, Manatee Community Development Manager, reviewed a draft for the County's Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report for FY 2013. Commissioners also voted to have all of their Elected Officers retain their chairman seats for the year 2014, except for the TDC. By a unanimous vote, it was decided that Commissioner Vanessa Baugh will chair that council.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Changes to Agenda
Attachment: 20131203 Update Memo.pdf
Award and Proclamation (Motion required to adopt Proclamation) -- Approved, Unanimous
Attachment: Lee Washington Day - 12.03.13.pdf
Attachment: Lee EOM 1303202013110110.pdf
Attachment: Washington Nomination 11192013101238.pdf
REQUEST BY COMMISSIONERS (Items to be pulled from Consent Agenda)
CITIZEN COMMENTS (Consent Agenda Items Only)
4. Citizen Comments --
B. CONSENT AGENDA
Clerk of Circuit Court
Attachment: Audra Stern Stip.pdf
Attachment: Settlement Agreement-Medallion.pdf
Attachment: Budget Amendment B-14-025.pdf
Attachment: Manatee Glens -Drug Court GR FY2014.pdf
Attachment: CHD Contract FY2013-2014.pdf
Attachment: B-14-022 Resolution_Narrative.pdf
11. Medallion Home at Gamble Creek, LLC - Credit Authorization-Final Authorization of Credit CA-08-07-T - Refund of Road Impact Fees Paid by Medallion Home in Gamble Creek Estates Development, Per Impact Fee Credit Authorization CA-08-07-T
Attachment: CREDIT AUTHORIZATION CA-08-07(T).pdf
Attachment: FINAL AUTHORIZATION OF CREDIT CA-08-07(T).pdf
Attachment: Refund Request Pkg.pdf
Attachment: Univ Commons Assignment 5-6-2013.pdf
Attachment: UC Impact Fee Cr Request.pdf
Attachment: Deed UCLD to Kamco.pdf
Attachment: CA-04-08(T) Amended FAC.pdf
Attachment: CA-04-08(T)(A) New FAC.pdf
Attachment: PrimeTime Resolution R 13 214.pdf
Attachment: Budget Resolution B-14-026.pdf
Attachment: Rocky Bluff Proposed Hours.pdf
15. 44th Avenue East, 30th Street East to 45th Street East, Road Right of Way Improvement CIP Project #6071160. Parcels 119A & B owned by Enjoy Faith Ang and New Blossom Ang, located at 4400 44th Avenue East, Bradenton, Florida.
Attachment: Ang 119 Contract.pdf
Attachment: 44th Ave E 30th-45th Parcel 119 A & B.pdf
Attachment: Cost Avoidance Anaslysis Ang.pdf
16. Anna Maria Island Waterline Improvement Project (Key Royale - South Bay Connection), Contract for Sale and Purchase for a Permanent Easement and a Temporary Construction Easement from Jack R. Fiske, as Trustee of The Jack R. Fiske Revocable Trust, etc. * Adibe
Attachment: Contract For Sale & Purchase - Fiske.pdf
Attachment: AAA Bishop C Key Royale Project - Fiske.pdf
Attachment: AMI Key Royale WM TCE - Loc Map.pdf
Attachment: AMI Key Royale WM UE - Loc Map.pdf
17. Suburban Water Lines Project, Phase 3, CIP #6074770. Parcel 814, Contract for Sale and Purchase for a Permanent Easement owned by 57th Avenue Partnership and located at 1411 57th Avenue West, Bradenton, Florida.
Attachment: 57th Avenue Partnership Contract (814).pdf
Attachment: 57th Avenue Partnership Cost Avoidance (814).pdf
Attachment: 57th Avenue Partnership Location Map (814).pdf
18. Suburban Water Lines Project, Phase 3, CIP #6074770. Parcel 815, Contract for Sale and Purchase for a Permanent Easement owned by 57th Avenue Partnership and located at 1407 57th Avenue West, Bradenton, Florida.
Attachment: 57th Avenue Partnership Contract (815).pdf
Attachment: 57th Avenue Partnership Cost Avoidance (815).pdf
Attachment: 57th Avenue Partnership Location Map (815).pdf
Attachment: October 2013 ATT. A and ATT. B.pdf
Attachment: October 2013 ATT. C..pdf
Attachment: 2014 Tipping Fee Waiver Letter.pdf
APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
22. Motion to Approve Consent Agenda -- Approved, Unanimous
C. ADVISORY BOARD APPOINTMENTS
CIVIC CENTER AUTHORITY (Robin DiSabatino, Chairman)
COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY (Betsy Benac, Chairman)
24. Minutes for Approval - September 24, 2013 -- Approved, Unanimous
Attachment: RecordsManagement-CRA- 2012-13.pdf -- Approved, Unanimous
PORT AUTHORITY (Carol Whitmore, Chairman)
D. ADVERTISED PUBLIC HEARINGS (Presentations Upon Request)
Attachment: Siete Dias 11-15-13.pdf
Attachment: Bradenton Herald 11-16-13.pdf
Attachment: 2012-13 CAPER - BOCC.pdf
E. ADVERTISED PUBLIC HEARINGS (Presentation Scheduled)
Parks and Natural Resources
27. Ordinance Amending Purchasing Code and Resolution Granting Waiver * Eschenfelder
Attachment: Resolution 13-215.pdf -- Approved, Unanimous
Attachment: Ordinance 13-47.pdf
Attachment: WorkPrgm Process.pdf
-- Motion to ask the state for a sign on I-275 pointing out the direction to the Port of Manatee -- Approved, Unanimous
-- Motion to notify the MPO and FDOT that the I-75 and University Parkway roadwork is a top priority -- Approved Unanimous
Attachment: BikePedTrails Master Plan1.pdf -- Approved, Unanimous
30. Election of Officers for 2014 -- All current seats will remain the same, except for the nomination of Commissioner Vanessa Baugh to chair the Tourist Development Council. Baugh will be holding the chair seat Commissioner Carol Whitmore currently holds. -- Approved, Unanimous (Full Story)
Baugh -- Thanks for the nomination.
Benac -- Just one question about the housing code. When you go to board up homes, do the colors have to match? I think that is great. There is a South CRA meeting on December 10.
Gallen -- To Suncoast Jobs, thanks for getting them out there. Mt. Carmel, thanks to them for being there for so many, and Bible Baptist too.
Chappie -- There are things we can do to make travel through our neighborhoods friendlier. It's about the right plant in the right place.
DiSabatino -- "I would just like to thank all of the employees and then departments for doing such a superb job.
Whitmore -- We went to Colony Cove, it was very informative. Went to the port with Rick Mills, spent some time looking at their long term plan.
Bustle -- No comment
Micky Palmer (County Attorney) -- The School Board is now going to market the 10 acre out parcel at SR 70 and Caruso Rd. Just in case the county wants another piece of property.
Join the conversation post Facebook comments here or on our site at the bottom of article.
In Addition to Facebook Comments You Can Also Post Comments Below
Click here to add a Non-Facebook comment to this page
Sign up for a free email subscription and get The Bradenton Times' Thursday Weekly Recap and Sunday Edition delivered to your email box each week at no cost.
Sign up for our free news subscription - a great way to stay informed!