News Section: Movers and Shakers
Movers and Shakers: Manatee Chamber of Commerce Announces Champions of Healthcare Awards
BRADENTON – The Manatee Chamber of Commerce has launched a new, high profile awards program in Manatee County which will recognize excellence within the healthcare
industry. Nominations are now being accepted in the following categories:
- Allied Health Professional
- Individual of Merit
- Youth Volunteer
- Lifetime Achievement
The nomination packet is available at www.ManateeChamber.com/HealthcareAwards.
The awards will recognize the collective actions of the individuals, institutions and programs that have made an extraordinary impact in the Manatee County healthcare community and whose acts reflect dedication to excellence in their area of expertise beyond the scope of their profession.
The Manatee Chamber of Commerce Champions of Healthcare Awards will be presented at a breakfast event at the Fete Ballroom at the Polo Grill & Bar in Lakewood Ranch on Thursday, April 25, 2013. Reservations may be made online at www.ManateeChamber.com/HealthcareAwards or by calling 941-748-3411.
Thank you to our Champions of Healthcare Awards sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Regions Bank
- Scholarship Sponsor: Blalock Walters, PA
- Major Media Sponsor: Bradenton Herald
- Corporate Sponsors: AllTrust Insurance, Blake Medical Center, Manatee Diagnostic Center, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Shinn & Company, and State College of Florida
- A/V Sponsors: METV and Video Techniques, Inc.
Click here to add a comment to this page