The Bradenton Times Events
Braden River Library: Balinese Shadow Puppet Theatre and Puppet Making for Children
Date: June 21, 2012Time: 2:00 pm
4915 53rd Avenue East
Manatee County announces six special events for school age children this summer at the Braden River Branch Library. Starting on June 14 and continuing through July, enjoy the varied special guest presentations noted below:
• Thursday, June 14 at 2:00 p.m. Special Guest, Steve Turner
• Thursday, June 21 at 2:00 p.m. Balinese Shadow Puppet Theatre and Puppet Making
• Thursday, June 28 at 2:00 p.m. Nocturnal Neighbors presented by the Manatee County Natural
• Thursday, July 5 at 2:00 p.m. Storyteller Windell Campbell
• Thursday, July 12 at 2:00 p.m. Tang Martial Arts Academy
• Thursday, July 19 at 2:00 p.m. Incredible Insects presented by the Manatee County Natural
Seating for all of these events is free and will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Everyone is welcome to attend, and no registration is necessary.
The Braden River Branch Library is located at 4915 53rd Avenue East in Bradenton, Florida. For more information, please call the library at 941.727-6079.
For general information about the Manatee County Public Library System, visit us on the web at http://www.mymanatee.org/library.