The Bradenton Times Events
Food and Wine on Pine
Date: May 5, 2012Time: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
402 Pine Avenue
Anna Maria, FL 34216
Food and Wine on Pine is a culinary and cultural experience held on May 5, 11 am – 7 pm on Historic Pine Avenue in Anna Maria that will showcase the very best in food, wine, art and music that our area has to offer. We hope you will join us to experience this unique and fun-filled event!
Food and Wine on Pine will feature:
- Delicious and unique food from 22 of the area’s finest
independently owned restaurants
- Approximately 20 juried artists dotting Pine Avenue from
Northshore Drive to the Historic City Pier
- More than 30 musical acts
- At least 30 upscale wines
- Craft and domestic beers
- Actors dressed in period costumes depicting characters
from Anna Maria’s history
- Chalk Art
- Art Demonstrations
- Unique Buskers and Street Entertainers will be provided
by Spiral Enterprises.
- A Children’s Art and Activity Area
- A Children’s Artist Tent
- Fun for the whole family
Proceeds from the event will benefit local art related charities and charities benefitting local children such as the Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus and Orchestra, Anna Maria Island Cultural Connections, Anna Maria Island Art League, Anna Maria Island Preservation Trust and the Anna Maria Island Community Center. For more information on the event contact Caryn Hodge at 941-778-8705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.